- All Superinterfaces:
- All Known Implementing Classes:
- AbstractCityFieldNationChange, AbstractFieldCityChange, AbstractFieldCityPlayerChange
- public interface CityChange
- extends GameChange
A GameChange that deals with one or (possibly) more cities.
A CityChange models the following types of events:
(1) a property of a city has changed in some way (for example its name)
(2) a city was built/removed
(3) the owner of a city changed
A CityChange does not happen if:
(a) a property of a unit located inside a city changes (for example: it gains
Maybe there will be an additional GameChange-type for building inside cities
(and similar things). We'll see...
Returns the ids of all cities affected by this CityChange.
public static final int ADD_CITY
- See Also:
- Constant Field Values
public int getCityIDs()
- Returns the ids of all cities affected by this CityChange.
Under certain circumstances, the array may also contain constants defined in this
interface. See interface GameChange for details.
- array as described